Monday, February 03, 2003

"To be taught how to love is the greatest thing someone can ever learn..."

I knew something was bound to happen to me one day and I knew I would never find miss right in my life but I was proven wrong. Perhaps if I should be lucky to be able to atleast given a chance to live long and meet this woman whom I refer as miss right. It seemed to be an endless search for the right time and right person to come and let me know that I should live long just to be able to meet her. This day, everything was a bit different. I had started my day slow but everything was coming to me fast. I had been with just a small time with her yet I wanted to be in love with her each day. Maybe if she'd let me, maybe I can both prove to me that I can love again and to her that no one would hurt her again. I need to learn to love again thou. I need to learn where I should stand and where I should be. Maybe this would be another experience for me to learn. A new one that would somehow teach me, there will be always new things for me to put in mind.

Love is sweet, it is bitter... As of now that is all I can say. Maybe later I'll add more.

No comments: