Friday, January 15, 2010



Gratification... Cruelty... Honesty... Friendship... Nightmares... Conclusion...

Change she says. Maybe I should...

I don't know and I don't care right now. No one really understands. Not even the person closes to me. I don't want my children to experience the same.

Let me do a little flashback: I was a loner since child, highschool and even college. I am used and accustomed of the company of only myself and my shadow. I didn't care about others that much. Well, I did sort of but no one knew about it. I was presumed by everyone a retard, an anti-social person, a nerd/geek. Name it. I had that nickname. I'm used to it.

Friendship?

Yes, I had friends but never enjoyed my company. They had their own group, I had my own. It's a complex... a personality complex and I might be suffering from my own complex, alienating people. At the moment, the only people I trust are a few but closes would be my family.

Cruelty?

I may have said something in facebook that could be cruel but to me it is true. I made time and yet made a fool to wait for nothing. I was told to return but I didn't. I was scared. I was scared of their cruelty. I would be an outcast to their group, which would bring me to even be more cruel.

Honesty?

I deleted my facebook account permanently... why? For honesty's sake, I don't want to get hurt. Even thou it's been like 16 years, I am still scarred and scared. I never grew out of this tortoise shell.

Friendship?

Why need friends when you have enemies like this? I can't sort them as villain in my own world. I can only say, I thought there was friendship. The feeling is heavy right now, thinking if they are still somewhat what I can call as friends.

Nightmares?

It has to end. Somewhere, some point. And I did. It stops here.

Emotionally I am unstable and tend to draw back. I tend to alienate people if I feel in a weakened state. I never grew out of this shell. Even my wife sees it often but she adapted. Why can't people adapt to others? I remember one phrase that somehow made sense but not applicable at the moment: "Seek to understand than to be understood". I want to understand why they did it but then if I were to know the reality of it, it scares me. So I drew back, walking... np, running away from it.

Nobody knows who I really am, maybe they just didn't care - quoting a song.

I want to change and it has to start from me. But to trigger change is to trigger my self-destruct switch. I am not yet ready to face them. Not like this.

If someone cared... then I guess, I would dare them to post a comment here, then maybe change can start and accept one's own truth.

1 comment:

Thyalla said...

Too bad we can't sit and talk about our problems together.

AT this moment, I feel like I can understand what you're feeling. But the struggle we go when we decide to change is very difficult. It would be hard to do it without support, especially form your closest family.