Monday, January 27, 2003

"They said love is always there... and it is."

Maybe I was jumping to an early conclusion. Right I am in love of someone but she keeps pushing me back. I want to know why. Maybe I was fast but I wanted her to know me better. I wanted her to see me as who I am now not who I am not. I wanted to let her know how much she means to me. But I was hoping maybe I'd find out why first she would not let me. You see, she thinks its a dare practically. But to me its no more. I'd fallen for the prize. I may sound stupid but the truth is, i did fell for the girl. I never thought that I'd still be thinking that's its just a dare but It's not anymore. I really wanted to be in love with her. As much as I could. I wanted to give everything I could and let her know how much she means to me and how much it would mean to me that she'd accept me. Proving to her was the difficult thing. Showing her was easy, proving was the hard part. I guess I am not a casanova that many women would just adore but I'm not. I'm just a simple innocent man wandering. ehem, wondering. but now, I'm taking steps on how to let her know I really want to be with her with all my life and heart.

Maybe there is always time for love. We love at times, we hate at times. We just find times at each moment but to love a person or to share love is always there. There wasn't a time you never loved someone with all your heart. You always sacrificed the greatest you have for that love. and you gave everything you had for that moment to last. from smiles, tears to joy to sorrow and yet it lasted in your mind and heart. You should always love according to a philosopher who I forgot but he said, "It is not to late to love for love takes no time or place. It's just us who make it happen where and when we want it." He was right on that part. It's just us who make it happen. Why not just fall in love? Why not let yourself be taken? We're afraid. Afraid to be hurt to cry. It's normal they say. Even a man cries once in a while. I admit. I cried for love one time. I lost the love I wished would never end. I wanted to end my life back then. But someone told me, its not just one. its all. Its al who you love. You love one person yet you don't know someone also loves you. and maybe then, i'll be strong to love again and maybe this time its my chance. Take a chance, it will hurt but it will teach you how to feel loved always.

No comments: