Sunday, January 26, 2003

"You grow as time fly... You grow as you journey by... You will grow when you finally face reality as your own..."

I think we do all need to grow. Its just that some of us won't accept growing. I've met different people had different acquintances and all which had become older or mature than I am. I keep thinking about the day I'll grow old and mature. Somehow, I keep on thinking maybe I will but it will take time. Somehow I am concerned about a friend, actually a couple right now. I admit I am envious of them as of now cause they have each other and I only have myself. But its ok. You win some, you lose some. They're in a ditch right now. Her parents would not accept her having a serious relationship would not be accepted. Why is that? I could do something but the man told me not to interfere. So I will not. But I guess I should not. They are teenagers and I think they are adults now and they know what they should do. I will not intervene and I applaud there strength to hold on to each others hearts. You see, it is when two people meet their challenge, their relationship grows stronger and the more they will love each other if they overcome this together. I can't do anything but watch.

Do we grow or mature? We both. We grow physically and mature emotionally, mentally, spiritually. We just can't stop it. As we pass every experience we could, we learn and know more about life. It's secrets, its pains, its challenges. We smile sometimes at Life when we see it. We learn to accept it. It's just that we can't believe it sometimes why this is this and why that is that. It's your life to take care, its your heart to watch for. You feel them once in a while and meet its terms. I smile each moment as I write this because i know I had my part of it. I learned and out grew loved then. I had no more time for it as of now. I'm just happy to be able to witness it in my life. When I had a chance back then. I guess like i said before, you do win some, you do lose some. This is my life, I chose it to be this way. I can still teach others about life. And I guess I too had grown...

No comments: