Monday, May 24, 2010

Day 3 in St. Paul.

I'm about to lose myself if I don't find any entertainment here. My wife gave the go signal of buying what I want so I tried going to Rosedale to find the Store "Tomodachi". Found it but it was disappointing. It didn't have what I wanted. I am ending up here bored and wanting to go home. Well, this is God's way of telling me save my money and wife's way of telling I'm too old for toys. Ok so I got home tired and hungry but I owe steve big time. He helped get my groceries done.

I'm needing a bath so I won't take long to type. I'm just bored to death here and the only keeping me sane is work. Which is one thing I enjoy most.

Later...

Ok, there's a mean way to let things fall on me badly. One tomodachi is supposed to be a japanese anime goodies store. The only thing I was able to buy from the place was Pocky. that's it. Google it to know what Pocky is. but in short its a snack. 2nd thing, I almost got lost again, thanks to google map. I wanted to buy eggs in the 1st place and again going on the topic, I ended up in front of the grocery store telling me, go buy what I need. So I did. 3rd, the dishwasher is not user friendly. I ended up flooded with bubbles. Note to self, use less dishwasher detergent. All in all, things are becoming against me. And also my sanity is losing it. I have like til June 26th to stay here and with no means of entertainment, I am gonna be a robot. Josh commented earlier, "You're never too old to play". I wish that was the case, but heaven forbid I buy toys. I miss home.

On the contrary, living alone taught a valuable lesson, "responsibility x 10". The mess the dishwasher made, I had to clean or else the apartment will look bad. 2 I had to cook for myself or I'll starve to death. 3 , I had to fend for myself, why? I'll die shortly. So looking at things, there's a positive to living alone here. By the time I get home, I might do all this all over again. I pray my wife would be happy. I'll be home soon Honey. I love you always.

2 comments:

JOSH said...

What are you actually looking at Tomodachi? Well, "You're Never Too Old To Play", at least that's what I believe in myself (^^)

And how long you guys will work there? Anyway, good luck and hope you keep your sanity.

ibarra said...

kaya mo yan you will learn kasi no one else will do all the chores yan ang sabi ko sayo na kailangan matuto ka ng housework so when the time comes di ka mag pa-panic.anyway,just take it easy plan your chores make a list of 'to do' for the day para maging magaan.wag ka ng mag attempt magluto if you dont know how sayang lang ang iluluto mo yung prito-prito na lang yun kaya mo yun.