Wednesday, May 26, 2010


Day 5 - Let the entertainment begin...

Song: Trust Me
Sung by: Yuuya Matsushita

Ok first things first, I finally got some entertainment. See side image. This should give me sanity for the time being. And also, this surprises me. As I am aware I only have like 1/3 on my pocket but out of nowhere, I have an additional... where did the additional appear. I thank God for this but again here is my entertainment.

Ok news flash, I am not alone. There are people from the same office as I am and how lucky I am. One of them I know. Thanking God more. So I might find myself more ok now. I have two things to keep me company.

Everything has turn out well today. and I hope the next days also. I'd admit, this morning, I was angry with my wife. They're the only contact I have at home and keeps me sane. And yet, no one was there to keep me company. I am still angry. And I'll let it blow off as I sleep. But I won't talk to her til the next day. Let her be angry and all for what I bought but I deserve something to keep me sane while I am here. Work itself is keeping me occupied through the morning but what about after it. And now even having neighbors I know seemed to make it better. The person I miss most now is my daughter.

I want to see my daughter soon as she is very much important to me of all. She's the reason also why I am pursuing this trip. I do hope things are ok back home with her. As for the rest of the day, I got to know more about Scott, the consultant. And a lot more about the office. We kinda talked about some of the things about our ethnicity or citizenship. Scott had been impressions on some filipinos but he said, after meeting me, he believes there are a good and bad side to both races. Which I am happy say, I am glad to make him see the better side of my people. But still it pains me to know there are people like what he said. *sigh*

Anyhow, the project I am at is moving forward. Everything is ok and progressing. I have a meeting tomorrow so better get to bed and all. I'll play with my new toy probably tomorrow but for now. I need sleep.

1 comment:

JOSH said...

Hehe, I'm afraid your wife will give you an uppercut once you get home XD

Seriously, its kinda sad that people from other country really gives negative impression to filipino's... and I hate to say this but I don't blame them at all for thinking that. (-_-)

Anyway, enjoy your XBOX. 'Til then!