Sunday, May 30, 2010


Day 9 - Flores de Mayo and the Filipino community

Song: Beautiful World
Sung By: Utada Hikaru



I woke following up on my previous blog. As I sat down on the sofa, eating a microwave lunch, Grace offered to go with her and attend the "Flores de Mayo" celebration near where we live. I said to myself why not rather playing all day and waiting for something to happen. And so I went. On the way there, I met this man, Roy, 5 years living in MN. They had a wonderful home. Small but it had a wonderful family inside. We drove a few minutes away and got to their home. There I met Maricel, Roy's wife. There daughter Jackie was preparing for the parade. The place where we went as peaceful that made me wish I could move here with my family. It was peaceful.

After all the preparations, we headed to church. But Incense is still bad for me. Dunno why but it really makes my head spin. We took a lot of pics of the place. And of the people. I met a few more people while we were there.

But honestly there are a lot things to talk about. I just don't seem to find the strength to continue. I'm gonna sleep early but probably when I do get the urge. I'd continue what I am to talk about this day. This day to me is very very eventful and a happy day.

No comments: