Friday, June 04, 2010

Day 14: Going home alone...

Silent...

Everything was going well today. Projects completed, requests completed. I mean everything was going well. But when the wife called and talked to her. A few laughs and a few jokes. But when we got to the part of me wanting to see her home the whole day when I get home, it went sour.

All I hoped was then when I get home, I'd spend the entire day with my family. We also talked about it that I want to go home to my parents as the environment from her place is not something I liked. I feel irritated with the next door neighbors and I don't like their fake nice attitudes. It makes me more sick of thinking of going home there. Yes they're nice, only if you have. But when the time of need comes, they're gone faster than a blink of an eye.

it's been 2 weeks since I am here and surely any husband will long for his wife. But my wife had other plans which I don't want to impose. She told me she found a new place to work. I said go ahead. Don't let me stop her. Just go! But with that, it would mean she would go to a whole new training and may not have time to spend with me and my daughter when I get home. I just want her home the entire day. And if she can't, what can I do. Work comes first as we needed the financial aid as much as we can.

On the other end, I want to spend time with my parents and sister when I get home. So I think, I'd rather go home to my parents than go home. I just feel hurt knowing no one will come pick me. Yeah, who'll pick you up at 1 AM in the morning on a Monday. No one...

I'm tired. I'm going to bed...

2 comments:

Evee K said...

Hope you feel better by the time you read my comment. :) I don't know if you have it better or if I have it better.

I hope you find your center of love. It's the best support you can ever get.

JOSH said...

Hey, that's okay. I know its kinda lonely that way but its something everybody must do.. for the future, I guess...

Anyway, if you thought of coming home at Cavite, how about also pay a visit at Randy's place. (^^) I too haven't visited yet these past weeks, I'm also kinda busy.

Take care, dude!