Saturday, June 05, 2010


Day 15: A long-short weekend

Song: Unlimited Sky Sung by: Tommy Heavenly6

Well I am still dredging at the fact that I might go home alone and no one would come pick me up. So I've made up my mind not to tell when I'll be home. I might accept the one week extension just to cool my head for awhile. Other than that, it's a Saturday. So it's laundry day for me. Lots of clothing to clean. Well I got a washing machine and dryer. Should be good enough but I need to iron my clothes afterwards. On the other end, Kuya Louie is asking me if I want to go swimming. I say "YES!". I miss the water. I want to go out and swim for awhile and get out of this room. Other than that, I asked a few of my officemates, so Grace said yes but dunno about the others. I might ask again later.

So far, I'm done with my laundry. Just need to dry the last set of clothes then I offered to go out. Mel and Uri wants to go to Mall of America, while I want to go to Maplewood. But I don't know. I want to go to both places to finally finish my shopping. Well, it's just the afternoon. A lot things can happen. So we'll find out on the way. Ok, lunch is ready. Gonna eat for awhile then bathe then start calling people. Later...

So it ended like this, we went out to Mall of America today. And tomorrow, we might go swimming if it doesn't rain.

I've been thinking lately of how alone I am and how I wished when I get home, someone will be there to meet me.

For some reason I got logged out in my blog. But anyhow, nothing much happened today. Mall, walked around, stayed, ate ice cream, that's about it. well, here's the song running in my head:

Trampling on the remains of a left-behind dream
The whimsical death god stopped and stood

Passing by, it watches me coldly
As if to instigate a foolish sin
It shook and untangled its outstretched hands

Devastating sadness
Overshadows my heart and
Is cruelly repeated over and over

We came to hate even those precious days we can’t return to
What can we do?
We didn’t understand the meaning
Of the glory we carried

The sensations that should have been cast away are resurrected
While clad in serenity
We accelerate and hide our irritations
Things like emotions are useless
But our hearts can’t catch up

The fallen angel swooped down on
The scenario of rebellion
Why are you outside the light?
I realized
If I hadn’t been born as I am,
Would I have been ridiculed?
Within in a selfless love
We don’t know things like solitude

I gazed into the distant sky
That reflected my nostalgia
But no matter how much I wish
I can’t be touched by eternity

I lost to my own darkness

Everyone who can stand is fighting
And carries unfading scars

Devastating sadness
Overshadows my heart and
Is cruelly repeated over and over

The stolen, fleeting light
Connects to the living proof
No matter the fate
I’ll accept it,
And live until the last moment


What's with this song? Well I'm kind of alone right now so I have to live with it for now.

No comments: