Sunday, May 30, 2010

Day 8 - Long weekends with Friends and Mall of America

Song: Complication
Sung By: Rookiez is Punk'd

Ok I owe myself an apology. I forgot to blog whatever transpired yesterday. I was so tired that bed + max = long straight snooze.

First thing first, I reconciled and asked to be forgiven. And she did. My wife has a big heart. And I love her for that. I cannot stay mad for so long on her. I can't. I really just can't. Half of my life now revolves around her. So everything is ok. We suggested not to argue while I am here. I pray it stays that way.

Secondly, I met the other people here in MN. Ok, so I am happier!

We went out to Mall of America and went on a shopping splurge. For once, I enjoyed my visit to Mall Of America. It was all me all alone before now, I have friends to enjoy the trip.

I finally bought the camera for my wife (Teal Colored). A Samsung SL605. So its a camera. Took pictures of some of the places. Might go out later and take more pics. On the other flat end. Hmmm... I think I took pics of the apartment I'm staying at and uploaded in facebook.

Ok, not much happened. It's the weekend. So later!

1 comment:

JOSH said...

Glad that it fix that fast. I do understand how you feel (also in your last post prior to this).

Personally, I think its natural that sometimes a couple would really argue especially if they're differ in a lot of things. But in the end, you will realize that you can't really stay angry for that long and you really have to talk to her. Believe me, I also feel that. Like you said, she's already part of your life.. like half of it... hmm, that reminds me of the theme of Kamen Rider W, heheh!

Well anyway, just carry on with your life..

Until then!